which together with all local applicable laws and regulations and our Privacy and Data Protection Policy govern dXFactory relationship with you in regard to this website.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The reference “dXFactory” or “we” or “our” relates to the owner of this website, namely “dXFactory” Ltd. with registered office in Sofia, Bulgaria, Petra Str. 19. The reference “you” or “your” relates to the user or viewer of this website.
- This website contains information, images and materials which are owned by or licensed to dXFactory.
- You may access, view, search and read the materials posted on our website for general information purpose and use only.
- You may relay to other people the information from the materials found on our website unchanged and in whole, for non-commercial use only and after giving us attribution.
- You may download only one copy of the information, images, materials, on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all the copyright information and other proprietary notices are kept intact.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only.
- All information and content materials, including news and event items, are provided by dXFactory on “as is" basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
- Your use of any information or content materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, and dXFactory shall not be held responsible in any way. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, content materials or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor our third-party business partners provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall dXFactory be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages resulting from the user’s access to or use of this website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or programs or otherwise, arising out of the use of or inability to use this website and the information it contains, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to third-party websites
- From time to time our website may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and with the purpose to provide further information to you.
- Third-party links on our website do not imply that we endorse the linked websites.
- dXFactory cannot be held responsible for the content and usage of the linked websites, including any assurance for the accuracy of such content and usage.